Experienced Personal Injury Lawyers in Norfolk, Virginia Beach and Across Hampton Roads
Providing you and your loved ones personal attention
At Cooper Hurley Injury Lawyers, our attorneys have more than 40 years of combined experience getting clients the maximum possible compensation for their injuries. Our lawyers offer around-the-clock access from the moment you hire us through the completion of your case. We also see it as our job to explain the legal process to you so that you understand what’s happening at every step. Whether at a negotiating table or in a courtroom, we are motivated to win on your behalf, as we’ve done successfully in many cases over many years.
Full-service Virginia personal injury advocates
Our Virginia firm focuses exclusively on personal injury law in the following practice areas:
- Motor Vehicle Accidents — Whether a car or a truck hit you or you were sideswiped on your motorcycle, we provide you with sound counsel and determined advocacy, backed by personal service. Our firm also represents those who have been in a boating accident. We’ve written a book on the subject, which is free for anybody who wants it.
- Serious Injuries— We represent victims who have experienced a head injury, brain injury, paralysis and spinal injury. Let us help you collect the compensation you deserve.
- Railroad Accidents — We have years of experience representing passengers and railway workers involved in railroad accidents. We’ve also written a book on the injuries sustained in such accidents, which we also offer free.
- Medical Malpractice — Despite great advances in medicine, mistakes are made by physicians and other healthcare professionals that result in medical malpractice. Whether you question what happened in an emergency room in surgery or you feel you have been over- or under-medicated, talk to our experienced team. We get answers.
- Premises Liability — We know the complexities of a premises liability claim. From falling objects and insufficient security to dangerous stairs, we are familiar with the ins and outs of what property owners are supposed to do to keep you safe on their premises.
- Products Liability — Manufacturers, sellers and advertisers can all be held liable for defective products, dangerous prescription drugs and medical devices that injure you and cause additional health complications.
- Wrongful Death — Losing a loved one to someone else’s negligent or reckless act turns your world upside down. We handle wrongful death cases with empathy and strength, seeking justice and compensation for your loss.
Protecting rights, educating clients
Our firm focuses on representing people who’ve suffered catastrophic injuries and getting them the compensation they need to heal and move on. Among other things, we fight for damage awards that cover:
Insurance companies rarely offer an adequate settlement because their goal is protecting their own interests by minimizing their payouts. Only by hiring an aggressive personal injury attorney can you be sure that you receive the best possible outcome. Our Chesapeake-area personal injury attorneys at Cooper Hurley Injury Lawyers know how to negotiate with insurance companies on your behalf, fighting for a settlement that covers the full extent of your losses.
Call now to get the advocacy you deserve
If you or a loved one has been injured by someone else’s negligence or recklessness, contact our attorneys at Cooper Hurley Injury Lawyers by phoning 757.455.0077 today for a free case evaluation. If your injury has made transportation an issue, we will come to you. We serve clients throughout Virginia from our main office in Norfolk.