Bill O’Mara started his legal career in 2008, moving back to his home town of Chesapeake, VA. He has practiced in the field of plaintiffs’ personal injury and other litigation. He has gained extensive court room and trial experience, including contested trials before judges and juries across Hampton Roads. In 2014, Mr. O’Mara joined the Cooper Hurley Injury Lawyers as an associate attorney. He now dedicates his entire practice to helping injured people.
- Virginia, 2008
- United States District Court- Eastern District of Virginia (2009)
- United States Court of Appeals, for the Fourth Circuit (2011)
- Dartmouth College, 2004 - B.A.
- Washington and Lee University Law School, 2008 - J.D.
- Virginia Trial Lawyers Association