Mike Snellings has been an attorney with Cooper Hurley Injury Lawyers since August 2015. He attended Bishop Sullivan Catholic High School in Virginia Beach before earning his Bachelor’s degree in accounting from Old Dominion University. After his time at ODU, Mike headed north to the Delaware Law School at Widener University to earn his law degree. Mike always knew he wanted to practice in Virginia, so after law school he returned to Hampton Roads.
As Mike was born in New York City before moving to Virginia at an early age, he is an avid fan of the New York sports teams. When he is not in the office, you can find him either on the golf course, or rooting on his beloved Yankees, Giants, Knicks, or Rangers. Mike also has a dachshund named Hurley – which he adopted 7 years before starting at Cooper Hurley.
- Personal Injury
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Wrongful death
- Virginia, 2015
- Delaware Law School – Widener University, 2014 – Juris Doctor
- Old Dominion University, 2010 - B.S.
- Virginia Trial Lawyers Association
- American Association for Justice
- Norfolk & Portsmouth Bar Association
- Virginia Beach Bar Association