Resources & Newsletters
Consider visiting our FREE BOOK PAGE for informational literature on injuries, motor vehicle accidents, railroad accidents, premises liability and tips for accident victims.
- February 2017
- December 2016
- October 2016
- August 2016
- February 2015
- December 2014
- October 2014
- August 2014
- April 2014
- February 2014
- December 2013
Our Meeting Locations
Our Norfolk personal injury attorneys serve clients across Virginia. In addition to our main Norfolk office, we have meeting locations across the Hampton Roads and Peninsula area. For detailed information on each location, please navigate below. If you are injured and cannot travel, contact us today and arrange a hospital or home visit to discuss your case.
- Norfolk, VA - Main Office
- Chesapeake, VA - Client Meeting Location
- Exmore, VA - Client Meeting Location
- Hampton, VA - Client Meeting Location
- Newport News, VA - Client Meeting Location
- Portsmouth, VA - Client Meeting Location
- Suffolk, VA - Client Meeting Location
- Virginia Beach, VA - Client Meeting Location
If you will be in the Norfolk or Virginia Beach area visiting our personal injury attorneys for a consultation, please consider touring one or more of these wonderful Virginia landmarks and historic locations.
Additional Injury Sites
- Virginia Trucking Accident Lawyers
- Virginia FELA Railroad Accident Injury Lawyers
- Virginia Beach Accident Injury Lawyers
- Chesapeake, VA Truck and Car Accident Injury Attorneys
- Virginia Beach Motorcycle Accident Injury Lawyers
- Virginia Head and Brain Injury Attorneys
Call for a no-obligation assessment of your personal injury case
At Cooper Hurley Injury Lawyers, we offer around-the-clock assistance. If you or a loved one has been seriously injured because of another party’s negligence or recklessness, please contact us today online or by phone at 757.455.0077 to schedule a free case evaluation with one of our attorneys. If transportation is an issue, we are happy to visit you in the hospital or your home to discuss your case.